Born To Be A Slave - HD 720p

Covid-19 virus update - I got my second shot of the Pfizer vaccine, and the day after the shot I didn't feel so good. I felt like I was coming down with a cold, so I went to bed early. The next day I was fine. A lot of my friends said that they had a similar 24-hour experience. The vaccine rollout seems to be going well in the San Francisco area, and appears to be very efficient and well organized. I will continue to wear my mask, which is not a problem. In my opinion, there are three reasons that make the video in this update highly unique. The first reason is that our friend Pup Havok's face tattoos and nose ring look quite striking, especially behind his unique steel muzzle. The second reason is that the steel shackles and collar he's wearing are welded on, so they cannot be removed. The third reason is that the conversation Bind has with Pup Havok about being a slave is extremely insightful and compelling. I consider these three reasons to be unusual and insightful nuggets which w.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 24:40
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4836kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

File size: 930.7 MB

Download Born To Be A Slave - HD 720p

Ashton Bradley, Kieron Knight, MacKenzie Walker

Release Year: 2019
    Video language: English

Edgeplay shows tense moments of cock-teasing and orgasm-withholding starring the freshest man meat for your pleasure.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 21:15
    Video: 850x478, Windows Media Video 9, 1500kbps
    Audio: 93kbps

File size: 249.1 MB

Download Ashton Bradley, Kieron Knight, MacKenzie Walker

Vinnie's Hardest Spanking

Release Year: 2021
    Genres: BDSM

Vinnie returned for another spanking, looking better than ever, and got his hardest spanking yet. He is now 24 years old, with long, muscular legs and a big,uncut cock. He told me he was scared and nervous, but I reminded him that he called me because he needed money.I spanked him by hand, leather paddle and strap, and a riding crop.He jumped and thrashed about moaning, gasping and screaming in pain until he was begging me to stop.

Duration: 24:10
    Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 3996kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

File size: 741.8 MB

Download Vinnie's Hardest Spanking

BreederFuckers Yuris part 8

Studio: BreederFuckers

Hard tattooed man Yuris is in an absolute panic as he's tied down with his arse up in the air while only wearing a tight pair of white pants. You can see the dark crevice of his arse crack through the sheer fabric. He's achingly vulnerable but can do nothing to escape of cover his prone arse. Dave slides his hands all over his manly body and gags him. His pants are strongly wrenched up so the fabric slices up against his arsehole and crushes his big full balls. His underwear is destroyed leaving his arse totally exposed to whatever devilish Dave wants to do with his shelf full of wicked discipline instruments.
    Yuris' arse is beaten with a selection of implements till his pale arse cheeks are burning red. Now the lightest smack from a paddle hurts like a bitch! He'll do anything to stop a further beating to his bum even suck the hard cock shoved in his face. Yuris gags on the stiff meat and the thick stench of a man's crotch. He pushes himself to suck it to stop his spanking even thou.

Duration: 22:21
    Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2320kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

File size: 391.3 MB

Download BreederFuckers Yuris part 8

Zach - New model Zach is a real cutie

New model Zach is a real cutie.He's a 22 year old, "pan-sexual" Texan, 5'9" and 125 lbs. with a lean, toned body and full of personality.I took him OTK and spanked his tight, smooth butt by hand and hairbrush, and had him panting and gasping, twisting and kicking his long legs.I made him count the whacks so we could hear the pain in his voice, I think you will be able to tell how much I liked and enjoyed dominating this young man and how much he wanted to please me.

Duration: 26:13
    Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 4674kbps

File size: 935.0 MB

Download Zach - New model Zach is a real cutie

Brad Holt, Kenzie Madison and Ashton Bradley

Release Year: 2019

Watch as subjects become panicked to cum, edging closer with every stroke of their cocks, only to succumb to complete disappointment when no ejaculation is to be had in the gay cock-teasing marathon.

Duration: 22:12
    Video: 850x478, Windows Media Video 9, 1500kbps
    Audio: 93kbps

File size: 260.0 MB

Download Brad Holt, Kenzie Madison and Ashton Bradley

Rick - New model Rick is a 21 year old straight guy

New model Rick is a 21 year old straight guy, tall, lean and hung.In this video I took him OTK and played with making him verbalize his submission to me, asking him to accept increasing numbers of whacks with the hairbrush as a sign of his submission.This looked like a difficult thing for this straight guy to do as you will see from the look of pain, anger and defiance on his face.

Duration: 25:29
    Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 4817kbps

File size: 935.4 MB

Download Rick - New model Rick is a 21 year old straight guy

Nearly naked, his clothes hanging in rags, his big cock

Ryan struggles as the masked man returns to fondle and grope him, ignoring his muffled protests, working him to a nice erection in spite of his efforts to resist. The masked man is determined to milk a load from his straight captive. Poor Ryan eventually surrenders to the pleasure being inflicted on him by another man and gives up his load in shame.

Duration: 21:20
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6952kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Nearly naked, his clothes hanging in rags, his big cock

Dream is a sexy young man with a lean, muscular body

He also has a charming, engaging personality that makes him even more attractive. I made him strip and lay over a wedge with that sexy butt in the air and spanked him by hand, taking lots of time to fondle that gorgeous ass and hard body. I then turned him red with a small strap and leather paddle. I spanked Dream as much as worshiped him beautiful body.

Duration: 24:28
    Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 4762kbps

File size: 888.3 MB

Download Dream is a sexy young man with a lean, muscular body

John part 7

Sporty John is tied in place. Now this handsome athletic fucker is ours to do whatever we want with. Working out has moistened that tight arse crack of his. His muscular limbs struggle against his restraints while we have our way. His face is bathed in saliva as Dave gobs over his burning angry face. Those track suit bottoms nicely outline the curve of his manly arse and the two mounds of his testicles. The perfect target for Adrian's flogging. Notice how the stricken lad desperately tries to cover his sore bum cheek while he's being worked over. Dave lightly brushes his fingers over the sensitive soles of John's feet causing him absolute excruciating agony.
    John needs to have his heterosexual ways drilled out of him. We sufficiently punish him for every fuck he's had whacking his arse sore. His track suit bottoms are torn away revealing his burning red hairy cheeks. Seeing his package contained so tightly in his sexy jock strap it's impossible to resist groping and tearing it aside..

Duration: 21:42
    Video: 746x418, AVC (H.264), 1028kbps
    Audio: 94kbps

File size: 179.7 MB

Download John part 7