+ Post New Thread
Page 38 of 67 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

TimFuck - Jacob Durham & Aarin Asker 720p

Jacob Durham's meat leaves bottoms gagging. Aaron Asker hungrily swallows every inch, until Jacob throws him down to start chowing on that hairy muscle ass. Wet and ready, Aaron hops on top of Jacob for a pogo-fucking, his hole pumping up and down Jacob's thick cum dripping dick.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 21:09
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps
    Audio: 153kbps

File size: 779.5 MB

Download TimFuck - Jacob Durham & Aarin Asker 720p
    http:///

Bareback Consequences

Studio: Halfway House Xxx

We have a resident at the house who usually minds his own business and keeps to himself. While its unfortunate that he isnt more social, the flip side is that he doesnt run his mouth 24/7 like the rest of the shitheads. He never missed his NA meeting, and he was invariably occupied on his phone, either texting or engaged in some sort of social media.
    In a random search we found some contraband, much to my peral surprise. Hawever, I cant say that I was disappointed. This infringement gave me the perfect opportunity to finally give it to him good. Me and another house manager walk in on him in the living room, where he was head down into his phone. After being confronted with the evidence, a look of terror struck across his face - he knew what was about to go down.
    I threw his stuff all over the floor and made him pick it up in his underwear, and as soon as he was done with that began gagging him with my cock. The great thing about this guy is that he is so pliable! Aside from the look of distress on his face you wouldnt know it was anything other than your run-of-the-mill afternoon face fuck. Once I had sufficiently used up his throat and he has tears streaming down his face, we make him finger himself. He didnt seem to be shoving that finger in deep enough, so I decided to help him out. Grabbing his ass and shoving it upward, I spit on his hole and plunge my own finger pretty deep down in there. Tight fucker! Well, needless to say, once I determined he was ready for the next consequence of his misbehavior, I shove my bare cock inside his ass. The position I had him in was perfect for getting to see his six pack while my cock was pounding down his hole, and I really enjoyed it - almost came in his ass there on the spot! But he hadnt learned his les yet.
    Next he rides me both facing me and facing away, while my buddy got some nice closeups of his ass being stretched wide by my fat dick. He sure felt good. Lying down on the couch, I tag him from behind until I am seconds away from coming, all the while choking him out or wrapping my hands around his stomach. As I begin to nut I get a few squirts in his hole and pull out to dump the rest for the camera. Swiping up the gooey wad of jizz into my fingers, I make him lick it off my hands. He thought it was over, but I decided I wanted him to suffer a little more, so I have him roll over and he and I both have a nice leisurely tug at his cock until he cums, too. I then smear his own cum into his mouth to do a taste compari. Game over.
    Its the quiet ones you always have to keep your eyes on!

Duration: 31:09
    Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1665kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

File size: 395.7 MB

Download Bareback Consequences

Alexander Dorch, Jace Reed

Release Year: 2018
    Cast: Alexander Dorch, Jace Reed
    Genres: Twinks, Bareback, Jocks, Oral/Anal Sex, Rimming, Masturbation, Cumshot
    Video language: English

For Reed's handsome, uncut shaft really is a of nature in every sense - a thing of beauty that has to be seen to be believed! - and it'll surely come as no great wonder that Dorch immediately falls to his knees to give the meaty monster a robust oral workout. Not surprisingly, given the enormity of the task, the young fellow struggles somewhat to encompass the full length of Reed's ramrod; but having subsequently enjoyed Reed's efforts on his own dick, as well as a very enthusiastic rimming of his arse-hole, Dorch is soon plonking himself down on the end of his buddy's knob and then slowly feeding its entire length into his guts!
    It's a hesitant process to start - and no fuckin' wonder when you consider the dimensions involved! - but Dorch is clearly not one to be easily defeated. As such, it's not long before he's riding the rod like a bitch, taking every inch in a breathtaking series of positions before completing his submissive role by getting his face quite literally whitewashed in jizz! An immediate classic in every sense!

Duration: 23:35
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3903kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

File size: 696.4 MB

Download Alexander Dorch, Jace Reed

Donte Thick & Princeton Price

Cast: Princeton Price, Donte Thick
    Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Hairy, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos

Princeton wraps his eager mouth around Donte's very thick and hard cock making him squirm with every slurp. Donte starts to face fuck him deep making Princeton choke in pleasure. They switch it up and Donte begins to give Princeton a very sloppy and hot BJ. Donte gets his face fucked deep and hard as Princeton thrusts deep into his wet dripping mouth. These two sexy studs are taking it to the next level with their BJ skills. Princeton bends Donte over the bed and takes that ass to town. He fucks Donte so hard and at one point he grabs his arms pulling him back and thrusting hard and fast into Donte. Princeton gives no mercy on this tight eager hole and Donte loves every moment of it. They both are in sync as the pleasure intensifies and Princeton nut builds up for an epic release. With a few more hard thrust deep in Donte's amazing hole Princeton pulls out and cums all over Donte's cock and bulls. Donte uses both cocks to stroke himself with until he erupts like a volcano leaving cum drenched all over the place. Enjoy!

Duration: 37:18
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2508kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

File size: 739.0 MB

Download Donte Thick & Princeton Price

stx - Mark Fontana & Milan Sharp (Hung Jury)

Just because you're a lawyer and you wear a shirt and tie all day doesn't mean that you can't be attracted to guys of a lower standing order. Cocky young lads with tattoos, like Mark Fontana for example. Nor does it necessarily follow that chaps who have the cerebral ability to aspire to study the rule of law aren't duly blessed in other - more physical - areas! Monster-hung buds like Milan Sharp being a perfect example.
    So it is that this arguably mismatched duo pitch up together to celebrate their differences; with Fontana immediately heading for the contents of Sharp's rather kinky-looking leather pants, which he admirably tries to deep-throat to mixed effect.Every effort for trying, however; and suffice it to report that his reward is Sharp's keen attention on his sweet, hairless butt, which the legal expert meticulously rims in anticipation of some eye-watering action to come.
    Don't be fooled into thinking that Sharp's intellectual prowess is going to secure his position as lead role throughout, however. They might look like chalk and cheese - Sharp in his shirt, Fontana in his baseball cap - but the fact remains that when it comes to cock they're more than equals. So much so, in fact, that Fontana is soon returning Sharp's interest hip-thrust for hip-thrust; banging away at the donkey-hung maestro and bringing him towards the sticky point of no return. Which neatly brings us to arguably the talking point of the escapade - namely Sharp's almost obscene (and furious) rupture, which leaves Fontana shell-shoocked and dripping in equal measure! In a word, fan-tas-tique!

Duration: 30:19
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5814kbps
    Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download stx - Mark Fontana & Milan Sharp (Hung Jury)

Guys Go Crazy - Butt Banged Party Dudes

Yuri is back and this time he's on the receiving end of our resident daddy dick Giuseppe. Yuri knew he was in for a ruff ride but nothing quite prepared him for the pounding he gets in this video. Giuseppe, in his normal style totally dominates Yuri and pounds his tight hole hard and raw.

Duration: 28:23
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3671kbps
    Audio: 183kbps

File size: 802.1 MB

Download Guys Go Crazy - Butt Banged Party Dudes

Dwight & Kristopher RAW

Release Year: 2012
    Studio: ChaosMen
    Genres: Stud, Muscules, Duet, Oral, Anal, Masturbation, Cumshots

I have been wanting to put these two together for a LONG time. Super Shy Dwight, with Super Sexual Kristopher.

Duration: 26:05
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2166kbps
    Audio: 93kbps

File size: 432.2 MB

Download Dwight & Kristopher RAW

Next Door Originals - Rainy Day Play (Lance Ford, Jason Richards)

With the weather putting a damper on their outdoor plans, new couple Jason Richards & Lance Ford find themselves improvising for entertainment. After exhausting a few tired parlor games, Jason gets a much better idea, and with a look, he conveys to Lance how the afternoon might be best spent. Lance's smile is an agreement, and the two of them begin to kiss, slowly at first, then building up in passion. Soon enough, they're ripping each other's clothes off as Lance makes his way down to Jason's big dick. Pulling it out, his eyes widen before he gulps it up with his mouth, downing it halfway before choking on it. Jason gets hard in Lance's mouth as Lance fingers his hole, and once Jason's cock is wet enough to his liking, he bends over and lets Jason have his way with him. Jason plunges his raw cock deep into Lance's hole, fucking him all over the sofa, anyway, he wants. First from behind, then the sides up to spoon with Lance as he continues to plow him from behind, finally turning him over and fucking the cum out of him, before pulling out and blasting Lance with a messy facial. As the cum drips down to his mouth, he notices the sun has come out anyway, but by now he's definitely cool with just staying inside.

Duration: 33:16
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2779kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

File size: 724.3 MB

Download Next Door Originals - Rainy Day Play (Lance Ford, Jason Richards)

Suite703 - Men Hard At Work - Phenix Saint & Roman Rivers

He woke up and decided to show us what he is handsome masturbate his dick on camera ...

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 24:14
    Video: 850x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
    Audio: 93kbps

File size: 364.7 MB

Download Suite703 - Men Hard At Work - Phenix Saint & Roman Rivers

Devon barebacks Seth Santoro

Genres: Anal, Bareback, Kissing, Oral, Twinks

We got you the tale about an American boy wanting to get raw fucked by Europe's biggest cocks! When Seth Santoro wrote to us, he told us he was craving some of our . So of course, he had to meet Timtales Exclusive Devon Lebron and his ridiculously thick cock. Getting fucked by Devon is quite a challenge but Seth was so excited to get bred by that massive cock. And bred, he was! Devon's cock barebacked the hell out of Seth's hole. A beautiful gaping hole by Timtales is the perfect souvenir to bring back to America

Duration: 22:00
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9045kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Devon barebacks Seth Santoro