+ Post New Thread

Thread: Server down

Server down

Dear all,

One of our hard disks was not operational caused our board down several hours today. It was replaced. Data posted by members are fine but img.comiz.net is damaged

I'm trying to get those data of img.comiz.net back but the chance is very low. As I said on img.comiz.net, those data is not backup since they're huge.

If there's any question, contact our staffs at: http://www.icyboy.com/support-4/

I'm apologize for any inconvenience.

Best regards.

Update Oct. 4th: There was conflicts while we were doing update the server's software, causing down time during the last 8 hours. We apologize for this matter. Everything is now running normally.

Your home is valueble for me. Thanks!… Great!

Thanks for your publication. I also believe laptop computers have become more and more popular currently, and now are usually the only form of computer included in a household. This is because at the same time actually becoming more and more reasonably priced, their computing power is growing to the point where they're as powerful as desktop coming from just a few years ago. best wishes

I'm still learning from you, but I'm making my way to the top as well. I absolutely liked reading everything that is posted on your website.Keep the aarticles coming. I enjoyed it! best wishes

hollo

Excellent. I like it.

Appreciating the hard work you put into your phorum and detailed information you provide. It's good to come across a phorum every once in a while that isn't the same outdated rehashed material. Fantastic read! I've saved your site and I'm adding your RSS feeds to my Google account. wish you luck

Dear all,

Our server's network card was damaged causing our board offline from 4th afternoon to 5th afternoon. It has been replaced, everything is now back to normal.

An unforgettable show for adults

Update Oct. 4th: There was conflicts while we were doing update the server's software, causing down time during the last 8 hours. We apologize for this matter. Everything is now running normally.