+ Post New Thread
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Thread: Sean Cody + Randy Blue [Only the Best Models]

Jed & Jamie

Jed & Jamie

Studio: SC

Jed was sitting on the sofa nervously. Jamie was sitting behind him, straddling Jed with his legs, and rubbing his back to relax him.The two of them started to kiss and the tension melted away instantly.You could tell by the look on his face that Jed was letting go. He was just enjoying it.Jamie is a great kisser and he's even better at sucking cock.He went down on Jed's dick completely. Tears came to his eyes... it was that deep.One of the most interesting points came when Jed was fucking Jamie face down. They started to slap each other around a bit. I think Jed wanted to get rough but didn't want to take it too far!Jamie was in heaven. He shot a lot of cum all over his chest, and into his eye and armpit.There's some really fun behind-the-scenes footage as well, including a segment where Jamie drips precum all over Jed's leg!

Format: mov (QuickTime)
    Duration: 23:26
    Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1999kbps
    Audio: 40kbps

File size: 350.9 MB

Jed & Jarek

Jed & Jarek

I've had the fortune to work with tons of really hot guys over the years.

Sometimes, though, there's a guy who stands out in such a way that I just say to myself, "Please, heavens, I want to see this guy have sex!"

Jed is one of those guys.

I don't know if it's just his shyness, or the impression I get that's he's very awkward around girls... he's just got the most adorable personality. And, he's got one hell of a hot little body on him, and I was determined to see him in action!

It took a little bit of time to get him back. I don't know what it is with these small-town guys, but they always have something going on! School, family, girls, whatever!

Now, I knew that Jed was going to need some coaxing to get him out of his shell, at least initially. I also knew that humor is the best way to make someone feel comfortable.

So, it didn't hurt that Jarek can be a class clown when he wants to be!

They were actually a really cute couple together. Jarek was cracking jokes and Jed was laughing nervously.

A nice massage and some head from Jarek... and then Jed, my little muscle stud, was fucking the hell out of Jarek!

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 19:54
    Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2000kbps
    Audio: 46kbps

File size: 302.6 MB

Matthew & Pavel

Matthew & Pavel

Well, here?s someone I didn?t think we?d hear from again!
    We last saw Matthew over four years ago. I remember he was very, very quiet.
    So imagine my surprise when I got a phone call from him. And, he was a lot more talkative!
    ?I remembered that you asked me if I wanted to fuck a dude,? he said.
    ?Well, I don?t remember exactly,? I replied. ?But I?m sure I did!?
    ?Ummm?? he continued. ?Things have changed a bit in my life. I was wondering if the offer was still open.?
    Fast forward about a week and there he was sitting in front of me.
    ?Wow, you don?t look any different!? I said. And he didn?t.
    Pavel was sitting next to him and he was fascinated with the situation.
    ?That?s pretty cool,? he said. ?Four years later!?
    ?Well, you?re going to break him in,? I said to Pavel. ?You?re going to be his first!?

Duration: 23:59

File size: 366.1 MB

Paul & Derek BTS

Paul & Derek BTS

I kind of figured that Derek was a "top only" kind of guy. Derek comes across as very serious and somewhat aggressive. He's a big guy with big muscles and I just assumed that he wasn't going to be that flexible.

Duration: 4:29
    Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1979kbps
    Audio: 41kbps

File size: 66.6 MB

Pavel & Karl

Pavel & Karl

"Oh man," Karl said in excitement. "I love how hairy he is."I always get a kick out of how happy Karl gets when he meets a new guy. He'd barely met Pavel and he was grinning from ear to ear."So you like?" I said."Uh, yeah," Karl replied. "I mean, look at him!"Karl wasn't shy at all. He had Pavel's cock down his throat and he had his face buried in Pavel's hairy ass crack.Pavel was really impressed with Karl's skills."That was the best blow job I've ever had," he said. "Better than any of the bitches could do."Karl obviously loved the compliment, but he was ready to get fucked.It became clear that Karl was going to be aggressive when he got on top of Pavel and really rode him.And Pavel was really into it to. He was even smacking Karl's ass so hard he left what seemed like a permanent hand pri

Duration: 29:23

File size: 448.5 MB

Pierce, Liev & Jamie (Bareback)

Pierce, Liev & Jamie (Bareback)

"I am really excited about this!"Jamie had never fucked bareback before, and he was ready. He was open to doing all kinds of stuff, but he did have one particular request..."I want to be in the middle of a fuck sandwich!" he said.Liev laughed. He was a little bit nervous.Jamie and Pierce had him on the sofa face down. They were going to give him a back rub to loosen him up.Before I knew it, though, Pierce was on his back and Jamie and Liev were all over his cock and balls, working them aggressively.You could tell that Pierce was ready. Jamie started teasing his hole with his cock and then just stuck in right in. Pierce loved it!
    Jamie started pounding him and Pierce's legs were straight up in the air. Pierce was going down on Liev's cock and Liev was sucking Pierce's toes! There was something for everyone.These guys were all over each other! There was a lot of hot fucking going on, with lots of laughing and sweating... I especially liked it when Pierce and Liev took turns fucking Jamie!And as for the fuck sandwich, Jamie got his wish!

Duration: 28:46

File size: 439.0 MB

Raymond & Jarek (Bareback)

Raymond & Jarek (Bareback)

Watch Raymond & Jarek at SeanCody
    Wow! Raymond gets more and more aggressive each time he gets fucked!
    ?It was kind of weird the first time I did it,? he told me. ?But??
    ?Now you like it?? I asked.
    ?Yeah,? he said (like I had just caught him with his hand in the cookie jar). ?It feels good.?
    Now, if you like hair you will love this film.
    Both Raymond and Jarek are nice and furry, with dark hair covering their muscular bodies.
    My favorite part: when Jarek breeds Raymond!
    ?That was pretty damn hot!? I said afterwards. ?How did it feel??
    ?It felt kind of naughty!? Jarek said, laughing?

Duration: 17:06
    Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1959kbps
    Audio: 39kbps

File size: 251.0 MB

Raymond & Paul (Bareback)

Raymond & Paul (Bareback)

I love that Raymond is coming out of his shell.When we first met him, he was pretty quiet. Now..."Give it to me!"I was pretty surprised to hear him say it as he was bouncing up and down on Paul's raw cock.The two of them had started off kind of awkwardly, talking about football and workout routines and when they last jerked off.Paul seemed pretty fascinated by Raymond's big muscles. And he seemed very happy when he undid Raymond's pants and a rock hard cock bounced out!It definitely got interesting from there!Paul fucked Raymond from behind, doggy style. It made for a fantastic view of Raymond's hairy ass getting pounded!This was definitely Raymond's most vocal fucking yet!

Duration: 28:53
    Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1959kbps
    Audio: 40kbps

File size: 424.1 MB

SeanCody - Gavin

SeanCody - Gavin

Release Year: 2012
    Studio: SeanCody
    Cast: Gavin
    Genres: Solo, Big Dick, Masturbation, Cumshots
    Video language: English

"I'm definitely a bottom!"
    Gavin was pretty up front about things right from the beginning. He was a little bit nervous, but he smiled a lot, and I think that talking about things like sex helped him feel more comfortable."I like getting fucked by a big dick," he continued. "I really like big, muscular guys!"So he likes things that are big... but there is one thing he doesn't like."I'm not a big fan of hair," he said. "I like guys who are smooth.""But you are hairy," I said."I know," he replied. "I have plenty to share!""Lots of guys like that, you know...""Yes, they do. That's why I keep it!"He continued to be shy while he showed us his body. He's got very nice arms and a beautiful butt!He really got into stroking his cock and he blew a huge load all over the place!"You should have warned us you were going to shoot so far!" I said jokingly."I swear I didn't know!" he said with a blush...

Duration: 15:42

File size: 239.6 MB

Shey

Shey

"What was your nickname when you were a little kid?"

"I'd have to say, 'Little Red'," Shey replied.

"I knew it'd be something with the red hair."

Shey is a true redhead. From the hair on his head, to his eyelashes, to the light fuzz on his arms, to his bright red pubic hair. He is a redhead!

He's also got an incredible, muscular body, a smooth, round butt, and milky white skin.

"You're kind of shy, aren't you?"

"Yeah," he said reluctantly. "I always have been."

He did come out of his shell enough to show off with a soccer ball and to climb right up a big tree.

And once he got naked and hard he wasn't shy at all!

Duration: 10:40

File size: 163.3 MB

+ Post New Thread